The Agile Deck is a playing-card game of 52 cards + 2 joker, to discover and learn agile practices, agile at scale (IT and non-IT) while having fun
20 agile experts have been involded in writing the content of cards :
- 4 value cards (Aces),
12 principles cards (figures),
- 4 approaches cards,
- 4 agile concepts cards,
- 4 agile acronyms cards,
- 4 roles cards,
- 4 rituals cards,
- 4 artifacts cards,
- 4 visual management cards,
- 4 tools cards,
- 4 awareness cards.
2 joker cards et 1 card explaining the rules and how to use The Agile Deck (help, ice breaker, etc.):
- Alter ego (up to 12 people): ask to each participant to choose one court card (King, Queen or Jack) and ask them to present themself and explain their choice.
- Mimic (up to 20/25 people): form small groups. Each group draws one court card (King, Queen or Jack) and mimics the cards content to make the other groups guess it.
- Beret (up to 52 people) : giant ice breaker. Ask participants to draw a card and group by matching suit. Then let them exchange and find out what brings them together (solution: person / team, client, company /practice, product / service). Do the same exercise, grouping people by number.
Discover: draw a card every week and try to memorize its definition.
- Memory: combine 2 agile decks (104 cards) and set those up for a game of memory !
The protective case is customizable for your company with you logo and your colors. To order contact us.
Whether you are an agile coach, an agile consultant, a manager, a product owner, a scrum master or a team member that uses agile ways of working, The Agile Deck is the practical and indispensable tool that will serve as a memory aid and game to progress in your knowledge.
Shipping from May/June 2021 (under 2 to 3 working days).